Maurizio Diaz Armenta
Machine Learning Engineer and Researcher @ 1910 Genetics
where I work on ML-driven small-molecule and protein design.
- Life Sciences: Previously at International Chemical Analysis Inc, Miksovska Lab (FIU), and the Biomechatronics Lab (MIT)
- Computer Science: Previously at Twitch.tv, GoDaddy ML, Microsoft Research New England, and Airbnb.
- Computer Science: domain adaptation methods, robust validation, unsupervised learning, and graphical neural networks.
- Life Sciences: proteins, biophysics, molecular dynamics, optogenetics, surgical architectures, and immunogenicity.
- History: research on forced labour, industrialization, and the 20th-century college. Under Craig Steven Wilder and the MIT & Slavery project.
- My published peer reviewed work is on Google Scholar. The manuscripts are in the publications tab above.
Most recent interests (as of June 2020): neurobiology, proteins, statistical learning, reinforcement learning, cancer, domain adaptation, game theory, computational chemistry, and really old AI papers.